Blog Archive

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wacky Wednesday!

Part of James's school is participating in EOG (end-of-grade) testing.  In an attempt to motivate the students, they're supposed to wear something silly each day.  Yesterday was "crazy hair day" (which also translates to Mom-hops-in-the-car-at-8pm-on-Tuesday-night-because-we-don't-have-crazy-hair-dye!).


He was so happy going to school...


A few hours later, the little boys and I went to Chris's work for a Regimental picnic. 


Pete in his PT's.  :) 

Crazy how reflective that Army symbol is!
 It was actually very well-organized and well done this year.

I really try to keep to the "Real Foods" guidelines.
I figured shaved ice was the
best bet (with just a teeny tiny bit of the liquid chemicals).

Chris consoling Peter...
why do ice-ies have to end?  ;)

Henry sat so still getting his face painted!

Lucky for us, he spent the better
part of the afternoon talking like a tiger.
But he looks super cool!
The boys spent over an hour in the Sponge Bob bounce house.... in and out, in and out, in and out...



Can you find Pete?
The boys also had a lot of fun dunking the soldiers!   (I guess someone realized the woman in a white shirt from the picnic last year was less than appropriate.)


Before we left the parking lot, Peter was fast asleep!


We're driving up to Maryland this evening for Memorial Day weekend.  Fingers crossed for no traffic and sleepy boys!


1 comment:

  1. I was crackin' up when I read that Henry talked like a tiger all afternoon! Oh My. I can so relate...when must they transform into the characters they are dressed as? For. The. Whole. Day.

    We'll miss these days when in a few years I'll be asking questions like, "Why must they drive to their friend's house...next door?"

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.