Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

$1 Movie days!

The local, new movie theater started their annual $1 Movie Days for kids this summer!  For only $1 per child (and kids 3-and-under are free and adults are free!) and $1 popcorn and $1 drinks, we all got to watch The Lorax!

We had quite a crew with us this morning...

A bunch of kids for only 3 mamas!
Friends of ours from West Point, the Moraleses, moved in across the street from us over the weekend!  We are super excited they're finally here.  Two of their three children joined us at the movies so it was extra fun.

Silly kids :)

 Let's see... I think Pete sat like this for exactly 4 minutes.

Yup.  4 full minutes.
 And then he did this for the rest of the hour and twenty minute movie...

Back and forth...

Back and forth...

Well, save the 20 minutes Sweet Ms. Brittany took him "on a walk" around outside the theater.  She's so good to the boys (and me!).


Oh.  Annnnd Pete's back...


Overall it was a great time and the kids seemed to love it.  I imagine we'll be back again soon.  Next week the theater is showing The Smurfs!  Any takers??  :)

1 comment:

  1. And I thought you hated the movie theaters!

    In all seriousness was it too busy? Our theater is doing the same thing starting next week...but is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.