Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Word of Caution...

to the Grandmas who are coming to watch the boys for us in less than three weeks!  Have I mentioned that Chris and I are going to San Francisco for a whole week to visit Megan and Tocco?!  We leave on July 3rd and CAN.NOT.WAIT!  My mom and Chris's mom, Jackie, are coming into town to watch the boys for us.  They're super excited.  Or lying.  But either way, we're gettin' on that jet plane.

Back to the advice for those Sweet (unsuspecting) Grandmas...

If the house is quiet and A) Peter is in it and B) he is not asleep... fear.  Fear should envelop your body because HE IS UP TO NO GOOD.

At any given moment, he may be....

Painting the vanity with toothpaste...


Pushing his older brother down...


Dumping an entire box of noodles on the floor...


Laying on top of Charlie with my iPad...


Painting our BRAND NEW bed...


Squishing Slash...

"Helping cook" when you're not cooking... 


Half naked with the outside hose on...

Or trying to hitch a ride...



However tempting it may be to sit and enjoy the silence... and, Oh Sweet God, it will be... DO NOT rest on your laurels.  You must get up and investigate.  Because Peter....will....win.

You have both been warned.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!

    Can't wait to see you both here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I like the crumpled egg and that he's standing on his lawnmower best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he was 'helping you cook'. I laughed out loud at all of those...but especially that one!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.