Blog Archive

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Golden times...

Here are a few more pictures of our week with the Goldens!  We all had such a great time together.

On Wednesday we took the rugrats to the pool...




We each took turns hosting dinner.  It felt like we were all on vacation, going from house to house, playing all day and staying up late...

Summer's turn to host!

Summer, Rebecca, Cort, me!



Hmm...
After dinner at Cortney's, we all played Guitar Hero...


We have lots of talented singers and musicians!  ;)



We were all sad to see the Goldens leave although my new boyfriend Gregory promised me they would be back "in a short, short time."  I'm going to hold him to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.