Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye...

My Uncle Charlie passed away last night from cancer.  He was a great family man... always up for telling a story, a round of golf, a chance to be outside, a glass of Chardonnay, or a cruise with his lovely wife.  He will be greatly missed.

I like to think of him and my Dad together again-- now in heaven and sharing 40+ years of stories of life in our big family.  It gives me peace to think they've found each other.

Rest in peace, Uncle Charlie.
We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.