Blog Archive

Monday, September 2, 2013

With all due respect...

and love and appreciation, WHO (I repeat, who) buys a 2-year-old a motorized Mercedes Benz toy car?  I won't reveal her name but it rhymes with Fiji.  Pete received this for his birthday back in February and somehow I managed to leave it at... Fiji's... house until this last trip when Fiji exclaimed, "He won't even be able to ride it much longer with as big as he is.  You HAVE to bring it home with you!"  In her defense, it absolutely baffles me that the entire IDEA of a motorized car-- for 2 and 3 and 4 YEAR OLDS-- actually took off.

Sigh.  I lost that battle.

But this?!  This is winning! 



3 comments:

  1. oh my God ahahahhahaaha hilarious. Also, Fiji, hahahaha

    You better show him how to steer that thing before he ends up in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiji here! I have been laughing so hard watching this video! Has Peter finally figure out where the steering wheel is located? Priceless! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.