Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st Day of Pre-school!

...went fabulously!!  I almost cannot believe it (and still worry that subsequent days may be harder now that he understands more) but today was great.

Waiting for the school bus with the big boys...


"I think you might be missing something, Pete!"


Better!

He was excited to hurry up and leave this morning!


Thankfully, Pete didn't shed one tear at drop-off...


At pick-up time, he was so excited to see me and immediately showed me all of the artwork he made!


He said, "Bye, teacher." as he left!  Ha ha ha...


See ya Friday!

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOVE!!! The picture of Peter at the bus stop in his tight whities! Your boys are going to love you for your timely photos when they are older.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.