Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yaaaay!

The Army Ten-Miler was a success!  This was Chris and my third time running the race together and I'm so very glad we did again this year.  We ran the ten miles in 1:26 (an 8.30 minute mile) which is pretty damn good, in my opinion!



One of the best parts about the ATM is that it's a reunion of sorts.  Chris and I saw lots of old friends but none more special than this one!  This was Allison's first race and, after two complete knee surgeries, she did a fantastic job!!  I am so proud of her...


My mom took the boys to Butler's Orchard to play and pick pumpkins while we were running.  They had a blast and ended up staying at the farm for over 5 hours!











What a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.