Blog Archive

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ladies Man...

Peter is very fond of the ladies.  As in, he's in love with several right now.  His momma of course :) and now Ms. Summer, her daughter Ava, Ms. Cortney, and his latest crush is on Olivia in his classroom.  On Wednesday at pick-up time, Ms. Hickman told me Peter even pulled a chair out for Olivia at snack time so she could sit right next to him and then pushed Olivia's chair back in after she sat down.  Apparently Olivia complained of being smushed, so Ms. Hickman helped her out a bit.  I find that funny considering I'm quite certain Chris has never pulled a chair out or in for me, so I'm not sure where he's picked up that machismo charm??

When I ask Pete about his school day, it pretty much revolves around his two teachers, Ms. Runk and Ms. Hickman, and his girl, Olivia…

"What'd you do at school today, Pete?"
"Played with 'Livia."
"Who did you sit next to at snack time?"
"Not Finley.  'Livia."
"What did you do on the playground?"
"Talked with Ms. Hick-a-man on the swings."
OhhmaGod… Ohhkay.

This morning I recorded Gigilo Pete talking a bit about his latest drawing but the focus turned back to who he loves…


What a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.