Blog Archive

Sunday, January 26, 2014

1/2 Way...

It's hard to believe we're already half way through another school year.  On Friday, James and Henry brought home their second quarter report cards.  The boys continue to do very well and we are so very proud of them.  To celebrate, the boys and I went out to dinner at our favorite kid-friendly restaurant in town, Casual Jacks.

My three handsome dinner dates…
James now orders off of the adult menu and
literally eats twice as much as I do.
Henry and Peter aren't far behind.
The next morning the boys woke up starving (obvi) and requested I make pancakes.  I turned around to serve them breakfast and wondered, "Don't these kids wear shirts anymore?!"
An early morning of multi-tasking…
pankcakes and play-doh machines.
Our Saturdays continue to look like this…
… an all-day marathon of basketball camps and games.  By 2pm yesterday (after leaving the house at 10:30am), the little boys were done…but at least they were quietly coloring.  And James's team won their first game so he was excited!

Grandpa and Ita sent a big stack of coloring/ painting/ sticker books for the boys on Thursday which refueled our dwindling supply!
Thank you again...
They love doing these activity books!
On tap for today?  A roller-skating party for James.  He was invited by Jessica, a friend in his class.  I think it's nice that she felt comfortable inviting a few of the boys too.  Since the party is only 2 hours, I plan to bring the little boys and skate with them while James is with his friends.  Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.