Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Had to document...

Since my plan is to hopefully one day hit "PRINT" on this entire blog-- so the boys have it as a lasting memory of their childhood, or at least their mom's version of their childhood-- I had to document Peter's accomplishment yesterday afternoon.

While waiting for the big boys to come off the bus, I suggested he try riding Gabe (our neighbor)'s bicycle, which has no training wheels.  As God as my witness, that child got on and rode that two-wheeler not once but TWICE down the entire length of the driveway without any hand-holding on the back or assistance from me!!!  It was incredible and I wish I could have somehow gotten it on film.

Pete turns 3 one week from today.  He is such a natural athlete and daredevil and 3rd boy… and there's no telling where the combination of those three will get him one day!

The plan is to take off his training wheels and encourage him to keep practicing.  I'll keep you posted!!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.