Blog Archive

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day #3…this time around...

It snowed about 6-7" here.  We baked homemade chocolate chip cookies (again), made Chex Mix kiddie peanut butter snack mix (on side of the box), played Clue, logged many, many hours on www.abcmouse.com and the Xbox...

During the past three days, we've done countless art projects...
Disregard name on art apron--
we're big on "going green" and recycling around here. :)
 'loomed it until my eyes were blurry...

played in the snow and shoveled driveways…
marveled at the beauty of snow…
thanked Chris for buying me my absolute most-favorite, most-used gift, my beloved treadmill…
And now, I think it's fair and time to say, I'm done.  All done.  Out of fun ideas and ready for school to open again.
We'll see if the kids go back tomorrow for Valentine's Day!?

**UPDATE: Within seconds of posting this, we received notification that the children WILL NOT have school tomorrow.  I think it's safe to say American children who live anywhere up and down the east coast should just go ahead and repeat this year of schooling.  Let's just get a re-do and save us all the headache of trying to make up these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.