Blog Archive

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Signs of Spring...

Spring is slowly creeping in.  The weather has been pretty up and down lately-- we get a few really nice, 70-degree days and then the weather switches back to cold, 45-degree days.  We are anxious for the nice weather to stick around!

Here are a few glimpses we've gotten of spring…

Spring Soccer started last week.
Peter starts T-ball next week.  He is super excited and has told everyone.  His teachers are planning to come to a game too.  How sweet.
 The boys have spent lots and lots of time riding bikes…

 Everyone got shorter hair cuts for the warmer weather...
And, perhaps best of all, wine outside with friends!
I think this weekend is supposed to be in the 70's again.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.