Blog Archive

Friday, November 7, 2014

NOOOOOO…..

I feel like that's all I say to Peter lately.  "No!  NOOOOO.  No, no, no."  And eventually I cave because I cannot take his relentless questions for a moment longer.

From the SECOND his eyes are open, Peter has no shortage of ideas or energy.

Can I ride my bike around the loop?  No.  It's 7:00, no one is dressed.

Can I FaceTime Aunt Megan?  No.  It's 4am her time.  She's sleeping.

Can we play 'Atego?  Pete… it's 7:01.  No...
 Can I eat breakfast on the chair?
Let's play 'Onopoly now, okay?
Do I have to wear those clothes?  I'm taking them off.
Can I ride around the loop?  NOOOOOO.  Peter, it's only 7:04.  I'm not READY to watch you outside yet.  I have to watch you.  NOOOO.

Can I wear James's football jersey to school?
How about Chutes and Ladders?  You like that game, Mom.
Can I take my swords into the library?
Can Henry ride in the grocery cart too?
Can we buy this candy Christmas tree?
Can I play outside with the big boys?  
Can I ride my bike around the loop? 
Can I get Cooper?  
Can I ride Henry's bike now?  
Can I get Addy?  
I'm going to see Ms. Tatiana's new puppy again.  Okay?  I'm leaving now.
Can you get that big puzzle down?  
I set up 'Atego.  Are you ready to play?  
Can I ride my bike around the loop?
You said I could help you cook.  Now? Now can I stir?  Mom, now?  Now?
I'm going to ride my bike around the loop.  Okay, mom?
Nevermind.  I'm going to ring Cooper's doorbell again.  NOOOO!!!  Pete, his baby is asleep.
Can I build a fort?  I'm going to get all the blankets out.
Can we FaceTime daddy at work?

ALLLLLLL DAAAAAAAY LOOOONNNNNNG.
Thank GOD he sleeps 12 hours straight at bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. That little nutto. He can FaceTime me right now if he wants. <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.