Blog Archive

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Break...

We went up to Maryland for Spring Break.  We had such a great time!
Gigi and James in front of her cute new sign. 
Henry selected the baskets for the Easter Bunny to fill.
His is the biggest.  Peter's in the long rectangular one.
James's is the tiny circular one.  Ha ha ha...
In the excitement of the morning, I didn't get any pictures of the boys with their baskets.  Bummer!
A little bit of quiet before all of our aunts and uncles
and cousins came over for Easter.
Easter morning
Suzanne, me, Laura
Grandpa and James on Easter
The youngest cousins participated in a huge Easter egg hunt that afternoon.  Here they are, anxious to start...

Henry's big haul!
On Monday we went to see Uncle Craig and sweet baby Dash...
The boys loved "helping" Uncle Craig feed Dash.  Look at all of those smiles!
Henry found a tree to climb
The boys loved throwing sticks for their dog, Kip.
Their yard is huge-- the perfect playground for boys and pups!
It was such a nice day together...
On Tuesday my mom and I took the boys into D.C. to go to the National Zoo.
 We met up with Aunt Barbara, my cousin Laura, and her three kids-- Margo, Liam and Keegan.

 Although it was great being together, the zoo was PACKED which made it tricky to see a lot.
On Wednesday I met up with all of my best friends for dinner.  I have been friends with each of them for years and years... it felt so good to be together.
Lauren Reed, Alison Kogut, Sherry Shaw
Allison Campion, me, Monique Jones
On Thursday my cousin Laura (and her kids) met us at the indoor Germantown Water Park.  It's exactly like The Great Wolf Lodge except it's about 1/4 as big and 1/10 the cost.  My boys LOVE it and beg to go every time we're home in Maryland.  We went to Grandpa and It's house for pizza after but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures on Thursday until this happened...
Finally!  It had been dangling by a string for way too long.  Mommy may or may not have purposefully wrestled him and "accidentally" bumped into his mouth.  POP!  No more tooth.  All smiles.
The rest of the trip home was spent relaxing, shopping (thank you again, Mom!!!!), eating, drinking, running (there is no place I enjoy running like home and luckily I was able to go out every morning), and hanging out together...

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see all of these faces - and MD,DC pics too :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.