Blog Archive

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dinner with friends...

Friends of ours from Fort Stewart, Ga live in Pinehurst, NC (about 45-50 minutes from us) and invited us over tonight for dinner.  We've been trying to get together for the past few weeks and I'm so glad it worked out tonight.  They have two boys, Nick (8 1/2) and Will (4 1/2).  The boys played very well together and everyone had a really good time.  Unfortunately my pictures didn't turn out very well but here they are...

                     Jeff was so sweet with Pete.  Here they are watching basketball together... cute! 


       James and Nick taking a quick break from "sumo wrestling"!


                                                  Here I am with Marisol on our way out...


Marisol is coming over for lunch in a few weeks and then we made plans to take all of the boys to a cool museum in Raleigh over Spring Break.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.