Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pearls of Wisdom by Henry...

Our conversation on the way to preschool this morning....

Henry:  Mom, do you think we fed Mora too much?
Me:  Hmmm... perhaps.
Henry:   When we get a new dog I want to be able to hold it and carry it around... and call it Chico.
Me:   Hmmm... that's something to think about. 

2 minutes later...

Henry:  Mom?
Me:  Yes?
Henry:  Do you think cows talk in heaven?
Me:  What do you think?
Henry:  I think yes because they say moooo all the time and that means that they want milk.
Me:  Hmmm... yes, you're probably right.

2 minutes later...

Henry:  Mom?
Me:  Yes?
Henry:  Do you think birds talk in heaven?  
Me:  What do you think?
Henry:  I think yes.
Me:  Me too.
Henry:  Because I told my whole class that after you ran into that bird and it died on the street, it's friends were talking to it and trying to help it up.  Remember?
Me:  Henry, I did not run into that bird.  It flew into our car!  

2 minutes later... 

Me:  Henry.... Did you really tell your whole class?
Henry:  Yup.  Can you open the sunroof?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed a laugh at your expense today my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you should make this a regular feature.

    such as,
    snow is my favorite snack.
    I'm growing, and you're not!
    and that ridiculously funny booty song he kept singing over Christmas
    aso asf

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... yes, good idea! I'm glad you reminded me of those funnies. :) I'd forgotten them!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.