Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Before and Afters...

After spending the last several days working on the airplane, mom and I were soooo close to finishing it but not completely done.  The wing part required two people to push the metal bars together while a third person bolted the screws into the metal bars.  We weren't sure who to ask to help us (since both of our friends are out of town) but we lucked out when we arrived home from our girls' afternoon out.  The gardeners were just finishing up the yard and offered to help us.  In the end, the father and his two sons kindly finished it for us!!

Before...


And After...

"I knew we could do it!!"




"Oh thank God that's over!"
And here are a few pictures of Peter playing with the new water table Gigi bought him...

"Finally, a toy to myself!"

You may have noticed another change in the picture above.  I had 10 inches cut off of my hair yesterday!!

Before, in the Mop Heads parking lot...

And After...
It feels SO much lighter and fresher for summertime!

Today was a great day!  Mom and I took the boys to Olan Mills and got really cute pictures of all of us (Can you believe everyone was looking and smiling?!);  mom and I were able to get away for a few hours and go shopping by ourselves; the airplane is completely finished and WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THE REST!!  Next up... the play house.  Two construction workers are going to start it tomorrow... heh heh.  We wish them well.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.