Blog Archive

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cops and Robbers...

The neighborhood kids have taken to playing "Cops and Robbers" lately.  Fingers crossed there's no foreshadowing occurring...

Christian "cuffing" James

Christian "cuffing" Nicolas

The robbers on the run!

I'm not sure how tough this robber was to catch!? 

And this is how Gabby feels about playing...

They're a really good bunch of kids... even if they are a bunch of thieves!  ;)

Nicolas, Gabby, Henry, Jonathan
James, Christian, and Peter




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.