Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pre-school Christmas Ceremony...

This morning, all of the children in Henry's church preschool sang Christmas songs for friends and family.

But when we walked out to get in the car, this is what we found...

Yikes!
Completely FLAT!
Chris quickly changed the car seats and we hopped in the other car in time to find our little elf!


Henry and Gabby

The 4-year old class...




I took several videos of the children singing but unfortunately this is the only one that is working...


Cute, aren't they?  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.