Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rain Man...

Peter is talking more and more lately.  Almost every day he says a new word which has been really fun to listen to... except when he gets on "Rain Man mode" of repeating himself.

His absolute favorite request (asked at least 100 times a day) is, "I wan' can-can" which means, "I want candy."  Of course you do.

And here you can hear him asking over and over again to ride Henry's bike.  "I wan' bike.  I wan' bike.  Mommy....I wan' bike.  Mom.  I wan' bike.  Mommy..."  



I love how he bribes Charlie to come to him with a "treat and candy cane."

And... we're back on candy.

2 comments:

  1. I think he might end up talking as much as Henry! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday present? These pedal-less bikes are so cute!
    http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Gear-SG311C33-Classic-Balance/dp/B001AIONOU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1357777964&sr=8-6&keywords=pedalless+bike

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.