Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ramblings by Hank...

I wanted to jot down more conversations I had with Henry yesterday before I forget them.  I am hoping to print this blog whenever I stop writing it and save it for the boys to read one day.  I hope they love reading about their childhood as much as we enjoy living it with them.

Normally the boys wake up around 7am.  For whatever reason, Henry slept in yesterday.  When I went to wake him for school around 8:00, he groggily turned over to me and said, "Oh... I was just in the middle of my tea party."  

I don't know why I find that so amusing, but I do.  That kid dreams about hosting tea parties??!  Oh... that's funny.

And then as we were getting ready for bed, Henry turned to me and said, "If the sun is a star, why can't I see it at night?!"  

I had to consult my sister to find out the answer.  Pitiful on my part... but an interesting question of his nonetheless.  He definitely keeps me on my toes!  (Which is a relief since surely I'd be on the couch eating Bon-Bons, watching "Toddlers & Tiaras" otherwise.  Oh wait, I'd still have Peter.  Nevermind...)


This is Henry getting ready for bed.  He's wearing a Pull-Up
on his head and his shirt is through his legs.
The *actual* direction was "Get ready for bed...NOW!"

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.