Blog Archive

Thursday, February 7, 2013

American Legion Evening...

I have been sorely neglectful in posting these pictures from two weeks ago.  Every year the American Legion recognizes an active duty soldier for their commitment and dedication to our country.  This year, Chris was the honored guest at his father's post.  My mom, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Larry, cousin Laura & Keith, along with Chris's folks, of course, were just a few of the people in attendance.  It sounded like a wonderful evening.  Here are a few pictures...











The plaque Chris received reads:
This award is presented to Major Christopher J. Midberry in recognition and grateful appreciation for serving in the United States Armed Forces in the name of freedom and democracy, and for allegiance to God and country in courageously protecting our liberty and independence.

2 comments:

  1. What an honor! Everyone looks so handsome and pretty. Give Chris a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.