Blog Archive

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Round Up...

We had a nice, relaxing weekend.  Uncle Craig was in town and stayed with us Thursday- Saturday.  We had a really nice visit together... made even nicer by the fact that a babysitter kept the boys while we went out for a kid-free dinner together on Friday night!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of his visit but he is somewhat like a celebrity over here with the boys.  They can't get enough of him!  Here are a few snapshots I did get this weekend...

I caught Pete drinking out of the milk carton.  I mean, really??!  


James used birthday money from Aunt Megan to buy this Nerf gun vest.  (She'd be so proud.)  I think the only time he took it off all weekend was to sleep...


We went to church on Sunday...


Over and over again I tried telling Peter that raw biscuit dough doesn't taste good, but he had to learn for himself...


Pete left a little snack for Charlie...


And, for the very first time, Peter wanted to sit on the toilet!!  He didn't go potty, but he tried.  And, in case you're wondering, that would be toilet paper he dunked in the toilet to show us.  Special, right?


So there you have it!  Our weekend.  Hope yours was "relaxing" too!

1 comment:

  1. Always funny! Love Pete guzzling milk. And I'm going to make some specifications on any future gift cards I send.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.