Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One guess...

where I'm heading with one of my best friends this Friday!

Okay, I'll just tell you.... ON A CRUISE!!!!!!  


That's right!  Allison (Campion) and I leave on Friday evening from Miami, FL on a 3-day Caribbean cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line and WE CANNOT WAIT!!!

All we want to do is hang out by the pools and beaches, sleep in, eat meals we didn't cook, drink fruity drinks, and talk and talk and talk.

We may....

but I can assure you we won't be...


...doing ANY-thing kid related!  Nope.  Nada.  Ain't happening.  Hell, we may even sunbathe on the nude deck to make sure we don't see any runny noses or swim diapers.

So while Chris and her hubby, Greg, are on survival mode, Allison and I will be here... soaking it all in.    Bon Voyage!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! How exciting! I'm sure you'll both have a blast. You two deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I really CAN"T wait! We are going to have so much fun!
    See you Friday!
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!! And wondering why the hell I didn't get the invite. Have so much fun and I don't need to tell you to enjoy it. xoxo Alison

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.