Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rainy Wednesday...

Let's see... it's rained all day so far and we can't find Pete's Bun-Bun or suckie.  This is proving to be a lonnnnng day and it's just now 2pm.  I have looked EVERYWHERE.  He actually misplaced his pacifier yesterday so we're going on 24 hours without it now.  He slept with Bunny last night but somehow it vanished this morning.  I've looked under every piece of furniture we own, in bathtubs, in sinks, behind clothes hanging in our closet, under every bed, under every blanket, in toy bins, in toy baskets, in the big boys' room, in the boys' playroom, in the guest room, in our room, in the coat closets, in the laundry room, in the hampers, in the garage, at Cortney's house, in the stroller, in the car... and then I re-looked in all of those areas at least 10 times.  You get the idea....I've looked everywhere.  And what should I be doing? I should be cleaning and packing and getting ready for my trip.  But now Henry is also home from school, Pete hasn't napped, and I've done nothing (except my Spin class this morning-- ha!).

Things that make me smile on rainy days like today... (You should be able to click on each individual picture to read it more clearly.  And, yes, I'm talking to you, Blind Mom, Aunt Barbara and Aunt Judy!  Hee hee...)






Hope they brought a smile to your face too!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I did not hear the rest of the bunny missing story since I cut you off with "Clark just threw up in the car, I gotta go." Serenity and fruity drinks NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed tonight! Thanks for always seeing the humourous side of things!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny! Do you still have that Amazon link I sent you? Forward it to Chris and let him get the replacement and go pack! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James found Bunny!! We knew it had to be in the house since Pete slept with it the night before and we didn't take it anywhere yesterday. It was under the white buffet table in the dining room. Apparently that's Pete's new "hiding place" for it. Whudathunk? Now I know though! :) Could've saved me... oh, about 4 hours...

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.