Blog Archive

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Proof!

Now I know there are some of you out there whose kids request okra, beg for more spinach, and plead for celery over chocolate.  That's not the life I lead.  And those aren't the children God gave me.  Now, my kids do love eating fruit.  In fact, they're trying to put us in the poor house with as much money as we spend on fresh berries.  But veggies?  Eh-eh.  Unless you count corn-on-the-cob in the summer (which, let's be honest, is hardly a vegetable when it's drowned in butter and salt), green stuff doesn't grace their lips.

Except for Peter.  Peter loves broccoli.  He even requests broccoli ("Eye-an broc." which means "I want broccoli.")  Now I'm pretty sure he's related to the other two, but...



He did look around the room like I was crazy when I asked him if it was his favorite :) but he sat there and ate almost every single piece!  I only give Peter broccoli at lunch time, when it's just the two of us.  Because you know the second the big boys see him eating it, they'll start make vomiting noises and he'll never eat it again.

But I have proof... proof that there was a time he loved broccoli and that eating green veggies doesn't kill you!



1 comment:

  1. Uh huh, uh huh. :) That floor one was the best.

    More videos please! They're my favorite. And make it easy on yourself- download Vine to your phone :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.