Blog Archive

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blue & Gold Banquet...

Last night James earned the rank of Wolf Cub at Scouts (which technically means he'll be a Bear next season).  The dinner was catered, in part, with Ruby Tuesday's salad bar!  I've never seen that other than in their restaurants which was pretty cool.  The evening was relaxed and fun and the boys all had a great time.









Chris even got suckered volunteered to help as an assistant den leader next year since the current den leaders are retiring and moving away.  Fortunately another dad, LTC Vido, will be the official leader and Chris will be in the wings to offer extra support.  Should be fun... or interesting to say the least! 

2 comments:

  1. Great job James!!! I love how sweet and shy he is... and does he gel his hair now? Too cute. :) Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... and yes, he now gels his hair, Aunt Meg. It's a very tricky process to get the front to stand up just the way he likes it. You'd probably know a thing or two about that... :)

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.