Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My little artist...

Over the weekend, Chris and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking and catching up since he'd been in Louisiana all week for work.  The big boys were outside playing with their buddies and Peter was... well?  We weren't quite sure.  We were (mostly) confident he was inside and quite frankly, we were enjoying the first few moments of quiet from him all day.

And then, after about ten minutes of silence, I panicked thinking of possibilities and had to find him.


There he was... in our bed (I was in the middle of changing the sheets) with black ball point pen ALL over his little legs (and later I found, his belly and arms too).  Doesn't he look so satisfied with his work?

Chris and I were speechless.  Because there's really nothing you can say to that except... "Wow.  Pete.  Just... wow.  You definitely keep life interesting."


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.