Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 2...

Today we woke up to about 3-4 inches of snow…
Naturally the boys wanted to go play outside immediately upon waking.  Lucky for me, I was able to hold them off until about 10am.  Putting everyone's snow clothes on was a special treat..


 Henry was the only one who didn't look like he was going to hurt me...
 All of the kids in the neighborhood were out playing!
 The only hill in our neighborhood happens to be Mr. Mike's driveway...


Ava enjoying snow :)
Pete refused to wear his winter coat.
Naturally.
How many kids can fit on one sled?
At least two!
Here is a video clip of Pete sledding and the kids playing…

Lucky for us the county just cancelled school for tomorrow again.  And Chris is stranded in Louisiana.  Deep breaths…

1 comment:

  1. Girrrlll....I am living the dream with you. Except our school district NEVER gives us the courtesy of making a call the night before.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.