Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall(ish)...

Around here, fall weather comes around for a day or two and then summer temps sneak back in for a few days.  We're currently in a warmer period again (high yesterday was 85 I believe) but over the weekend it was a bit cooler which made it ideal to…

Roast marshmallows and play in the tent…
James's new "trick" is to act goofy
every time I point the camera his direction.
It's lots of fun, I tell you.
Watch Henry's soccer game.  He played a great game and, lucky for me, my shadow helper youngest son, Peter decided to go to James's football game instead (naturally occurring at the same time on Saturday)...
 "Shhh!  Let's get Mellow Mango and not tell the others!" I may or may not have said after his game...
 The cooler weather made it perfect to play snuggly board games like CLUE…
I know the suspense is killing you…
it was Mr. Mustard, in the Living Room, with the wrench.
James didn't want to play at first
but got into the game quickly-- and won! 
 On Sunday we took the boys to Gross Farms, about an hour away, to play and pick pumpkins…





 We went with two other families…

John, James, Grace, Julie & Anna
and...
Summer, Addy, Ava, Ben, & Gabe
The kids all had a great time!  Silly, silly boys...
Check out these ridiculous attempts at getting our three special children to put their heads in the pumpkin holes...

 … and then we actually made our way to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins.

It was a great weekend.  Fingers crossed we can finally turn our air conditioning off for the season soon!



1 comment:

  1. Clue! A favorite in our house. AC...I think we used ours for a total of two weeks this year. Pumpkin farms...yours are way cooler than ours! It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.