Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Only in Fayetteville...

At least I hope.  For your sake.  Not mine… because I live here.  And I bear witness to these gems daily.

That's… very detailed spray painting.
That's…the eye of the tiger.
That's…. confusing to me.  What does that mean?
That's…. on a local mom van.  At least she's honest.

That's…. a man in a wheelchair, tethered by a
jump rope to a man on a bicycle, going up a very large hill.
(For the record, I did get out and offer to help.  Push, I guess?)
That's…. for when nature calls.
That's…. why the neighbors love us.
Happy Tuesday, folks!  It's gonna be a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I should do an Oakland version. We gots toilets on the side of the road too. No hogging all the fun, Fayetteville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just more reasons why you should return home. Love the traffic jam of bikes, trikes, and scooters! The weekend adventures of roasting marshmallows and going to the pumpkin patch looked fun. I miss not taking the boys this year. Maybe next year.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabella and I saw one a few weeks back and every time I think of it I laugh-out-loud. It was an oval with 0.0 inside. Again...at least the person is honest!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.